Print Design Services
Looking for some branding or marketing materials for your small business? Maybe you need a brochure or business cards to hand out at your next tradeshow? How about an entire booth graphic for that tradeshow? We can do that too. Any printed materials you need to support your business can imagined, designed, and even printed through Bullzeye Design.
Print vs. Web Design?
So What’s the Difference between Print Design and Website Design?
- different programs are typically used to design for print and web
- website design is interactive (animation, clicking, forms, programming) and print design is not.
- materials need to be designed at much higher resolutions to print than to view on the web because typically we want items on a website to load quickly, but on a print piece we want them to look beautiful
- there are many options for printing, including how items are folded, embossed, cut, and even the thickness and feel of the paper use.
In Print Design
- You are trying to get your audience to stay on a page long enough to get your marketing message across.
- You often have a limited area in which to achieve this (such as a one-page magazine ad).
- You are trying to catch their attention, and dive deeper into your product (as with a book cover or the first page of a brochure).
- You are dealing with a physical product, so physical properties such as texture and shape can help you achieve your design goals. For example, paper companies will take out magazine ads printed on their own paper, allowing the audience to feel the weight and texture of their product.
- You are trying to keep your audience on a specific website for as long as possible.
- The amount of pages to work with can be unlimited– you ‘tease’ the audience with snippets of content to get them to click further into your site.
- Clear navigation, animation, video and interactivity all come into play
- Your website is available 24/7 all hours of the day and night, and the cost is typically equivalent to a single printed piece order
Services We Offer
Want to take your corporate identity to the next level? We can design everything your business needs to define your brand: stationary, letterhead, envelopes, even your e-mail signature template!
Not only will I design your business card, I’ll help you choose the right quantity, size, and paper type for your job. Heck, I’ll even personally deliver it to your office (or ship it) so you don’t have to deal with any hassle! The same goes for your stationery or any other print job you may have.
Need Something Printed?
Not only can we create your print design, but we’ll also help you to find a printer. We’ll help you choose the quantity, size, and paper type for your job. Heck, we’ll even ship it right to your office so you don’t have to deal with any hassle!
Take a look at some of our print design work:
Ready to Get Started?
What Clients Are Saying...
Amy makes good designs. She’s a hard worker and was a great asset to the company. Would like to work with her in the future! Thanks Amy!